In case you may have missed them, here are my most popular posts from 2017:
- Five ways to engage internationally in 2017 (January) – just as the title reads, this post encouraged organizations to broaden their horizons by starting the year with some simple ways to engage internationally. There may be some useful reminders here to jumpstart your 2018 as well!
- Global Health Trends (April) – a periodic update of a scan of the global health arena I started to do for clients in 2011.
- The State of Impact Assessment (May) – looking at how organizations in the social sector are trying to better evaluate the impact of their work
- Multi-generational Dialogue – (July) – an often overlooked aspect of inclusive discussions, facilitation and training. My co-author Alyssa Smaldino and I plan to do more with this in 2018 so stay tuned!
- Test It! – The project continues (August) – – an update on how the Civil Society and Testing Change project I founded and direct is progressing . Also more to come on this in 2018!
Happy holidays! May we all come back rejuvenated and ready for the work ahead.