In the end of the year summary tradition, I have revisited some of my most popular posts and some of those I have shared from other sites.
In case you missed them, some of my most popular posts of the past year included:
Some highlights I shared this year from other authors included:
- Approaching Cultural Differences
- Advice to improve your unfacilitated meetings
- Four lessons on NGOs and Social Movements finding common ground
- Traveling while African and appeasing the travel gods
- 10 learnings from 10 years of brainpickings
Then paving the way to 2017 and beyond….
Thank you for continuing to visit this blog and be part of my online community. I wish you an enjoyable holiday season and end of 2016, however you may celebrate in your traditions. I hope you give yourself time to rest and rejuvenate so together we can continue our work for a better world in the new year! Our work may be more challenging, but it has never been more critical…