This Master Class presented by a global team focuses on the unique aspects of facilitating multi-year change. Enabling teams and organizations to undertake a significant change process requires different facilitation techniques and skills that will be explored in depth during this highly interactive 3-hour virtual session.
- Would you like to expand your skills in multi-year change management?
- Do you like learning through peer exchange?
- Do you appreciate exploratory work that allows you to try and test ‘good ideas’?
This class is designed for anyone involved in facilitating change and process management including senior level civil society practitioners, association executives, organizational and corporate staff, consultants, as well as experienced team coaches and facilitators.
- Learn how to recognize, assess and manage the complexities and differences between smaller change efforts and more significant multi-year organizational change.
- Acquire additional skills, tips, and tools to complement your on-going change work.
- Gain additional insights into working with multi-cultural and global teams.
- Bonnie Koenig, Going International USA
- Nathalie Dupuis-Hepner, Transformation des Organisations, France
- Maureen Agena, Information & Communication Technology, Kenya
- Sylvia Gonner, CAE, CultureWiz, USA
The class will be conducted via Zoom.
- 26 October 2021 – 9:00am-noon US EDT / 2:00-5:00 pm BST / 3:00-6:00 pm CEST / 4:00-7:00 pm EAT Register no later than 20 October
Convert to your time-zone@ https://www.timeanddate.com/
- US$120 (Contact us if you require a discounted rate based on special needs)
- US$25 (Fee to only access the recording)
- Send your name, organization, title, and email address to: email@example.com
- Remit your payment via PayPal to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or contact us for more information at the email above!